Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

10 in '10 Teen Chick Lit Challenge Chat with Jen Calonita!

Come chat right now! Just click here and sign in. Make sure to set your color to green.

Calling all 10 in '10 Teen Chick Lit Challengers!

Tonight, February 24th, I'll be hosting the first author chat of the challenge with the wonderful Jen Calonita, author of the Secrets of my Hollywood Life series.

Join us at 8 EST for some fun chick lit chatting with Jen, and don't forget to have questions ready. It will be a super fun chat and you won't want to miss it. Check back here later this evening for the link to the chatroom.

See you tonight!

6 comments:

  1. AHH I was confused. Please ignore my email!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Very cool for those who are taking part

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get there in time, does that mean I'm out of the challeng?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not at all Neon! This is just a fun little perk Kay and I thought participants would enjoy. It's completely optional.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...