Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging - The Movie

You may or may not of heard of the Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series by Louise Rennison. For those of you who have not heard of the series, it is an international best-selling YA series about the adventures of a young girl named Georgia. I myself am not too familiar with the books, although I do own the first one. From what I've heard, however, it is wildly funny and, as of recently, been mad into a movie.

I am a huge proponent of YA books being made into movie and/or TV shows and always like to support them. That said, below is some information on the absolutely hilarious and charmingly cute movie based off of this very popular series.

8 comments:

  1. How fun! I love these books, but I haven't seen the movie yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to watch this movie so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubby and I watched this movie last autumn and it was great fun! I haven't reat the books but I want to, have heard so much about this series :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've watched the movie but haven't read the books yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read the book and watched the movie with my tween cousin and it was hilarious!
    She hasn't read the book yet but she deffo enjoyed it!

    Only prob I had with the books is trying to catch up!! I haven't read the third book yet I have the fourth and the sixth book lined up! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh fab! I loved these books and so upset that the series is finished now :( But the film came out quite a while ago in the UK, so I have seen it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! Those are really fun books - love the British humor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the movie, so funny!
    I had no idea what I was watching (I haven't read the books yet, so I didn't know that the movie character was that Georgia) until the end of it, when I saw the title. I'd started watching it when it had already started.
    I'd love to read the books, but so far, haven't been able to find them in Arg.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...