Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Book Trailer

I decided to do a quick, impromptu installment in my Book Trailers feature. When I saw this trailer I knew I had to feature it. It is probably one of my favorite book trailers. I love the picture-and-script style trailers a lot, but I really enjoyed the movie preview feel of this one. In addition to that, I was also not planning on reading this book until I saw the trailer. Now, I cannot wait for it to come out. I think that is the sign of a very well done trailer.

What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this trailer. I just watched it, and I'm going to have it on my blog tomorrow. It's REALLY well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was a great book trailer; they put a lot of effort into it. Sounds like a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the coolest book trailer that I have ever seen. I really want to read the book now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I loved it - and the Jebuzal getting caught in the act - priceless :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um...so I LOVE it. Great, amazing, awesome trailer! You can bet I'll be picking up a copy ASAP...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it! Now I want to read that too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks really good! Now I'm interested in it too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...