Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by Kristi from The Story Siren that shares the contents of bloggers' mailboxes for the week.

This was another great week for me. Here's what was in my mailbox:

For review:
The Agency: A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee
A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
Mia the Magnificent by Eileen Boggess
Going Bovine by Libba Bray

Purchased:
The Faerie Path #5: The Enchanted Quest by Frewin Jones
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
(I swear the faerie theme was not planned)

Won:
The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell

Swag:
Sea bookmarks from Heidi R Kling. (Perhaps I shall have a contest soon...)

What did you get in your mailbox?

5 comments:

  1. Great books you got this week. Going Bovine looks really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book haul! I've been seeing The Agency pop up over a few IMM posts. Look forward to your review. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! The Agency and The Iron King are on my TBR list for sure. Enjoy!

    Emily
    What Book is That?

    ReplyDelete
  4. great books this week! hope you enjoy them all! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear what you think about The Agency- I've been wondering about it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...