Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Monday, February 15, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren.

I was planning on posting a vlog for my IMM post yesterday, but I was never got around to uploading it and now cannot find my camera to do so. Therefore, here is a quick look at what was in my mailbox this week.

For review:
  • Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook
  • The Dark Days of Hamburger Haplin by Josh Berk
  • After by Kristin Harmel
  • Token of Darkness by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
  • Poisoned Honey by Beatrice Gormley
  • My Boyfriends' Dogs by Dandi Daley Mackall
  • Invisible Girl by Mary Hanlon Stone
  • Tagged by Mara Purnhagen
  • Sea by Heidi R Kling (signed + a bookmark)
Bought:
  • Heist Society by Ally Carter
From signing:
  • The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy
  • The Line by Teri Hall
What was in your mailbox?



7 comments:

  1. Awesome books! Hmm, Poisoned Honey...I kinda like the title ;)

    Have fun reading all of your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool reads this week and great books up for review!!=)

    Enjoy your reads!!

    http://chas-n-kai.blogspot.com/2010/02/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poisoned Honey sounds good and iv'e heard good things about Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood. Can't wait for your reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought Sea, its just sitting there in my pile. Sad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read Sea, Heist society & The Cinderella Society! So jealous that you have them :)

    I gave you an award http://blackteensread2.blogspot.com/2010/02/winner-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward for your "Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood" review because I've been wanting to read it. Looks like you got a lot of great books!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...