I was planning on posting a vlog for my IMM post yesterday, but I was never got around to uploading it and now cannot find my camera to do so. Therefore, here is a quick look at what was in my mailbox this week.
- Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook
- The Dark Days of Hamburger Haplin by Josh Berk
- After by Kristin Harmel
- Token of Darkness by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
- Poisoned Honey by Beatrice Gormley
- My Boyfriends' Dogs by Dandi Daley Mackall
- Invisible Girl by Mary Hanlon Stone
- Tagged by Mara Purnhagen
- Sea by Heidi R Kling (signed + a bookmark)
- Heist Society by Ally Carter
- The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy
- The Line by Teri Hall
What was in your mailbox?