Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by Kristi from The Story Siren that explores the book-related items we get in our mailbox every week.

This week I got two books:


Ever since Christina volunteered to be a part of my Birthday Extravaganza back in October I've wanted to read the Red Umbrella. It sounds fabulous and emotional. I cannot wait to start reading. As for Blood Ninja, I don't know much about it. It showed up by surprise, but it looks interesting enough.

What did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. I've never heard of these books but the covers look cool. Hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blood Ninja keeps popping up every where. Sounds interesting enough. Hope you enjoy Red Umbrella. Every time the book pops up the song starts playing in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Blood Ninja cover. It's simple, but definitely eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of those look fabulous! I definitely want to read The Red Umbrella and Blood Ninja. Can't wait to see your reviews. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, The Red Umbrella! I'm so excited for that one to come out,

    Hope you enjoy your books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of these. Enjoy your books. Here's Mine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...