Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Introducing Chick Lit Teens' Official Bookstore!

I'm super excited to announce that Chick Lit Teens now has its very own official bookstore!

If you've ever read one of my reviews and wanted to buy the book you now have the opportunity to do so straight through my new Amazon.com shop. Simply click here and you can find many of the books I've reviewed, organized by rating, as well as a few upcoming books to preorder.

In addition to those already in the shop, I'll also be adding many more titles. From now on each time I review a book there will be a link at the bottom of the page that you can click on to order the book from my store.

All of the proceeds from the store, which are a small percentage of the sales, will be used to buy new books for reviews and contest prizes.

I hope you all enjoy it!

P.S. You can also find the link to the store on the menu bar directly under the header.

3 comments:

  1. How nice. I hope you have success with this endeavour. :)

    I don't know if you entered the Holey Donuts giveaway or not, but if you could check out this post and do so for my blog, it would mean a TON for my family and you can enter for the book afterwards too if you wish (White Cat by Holly Black ARC)!:

    http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaway-white-cat-arc-250-holey-donuts.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I'm a writer and happy to have discovered your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...