Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

What I'm Reading Issues

I just wanted to quickly say that I have been having issues with my "What I'm Reading" section on my left hand sidebar. So, for all of you who have been wondering why I've been taking so long to read a book, I am not. Most of the time I have finished the book that is featured there and have already read two others. This is all because of some recent internet issues. Irony of ironies, Google Chrome, Google's web browser, does not work well with Blogger, Google's blogging program. My entire middle column, according to my layout page, is pushed on top of my left sidebar, and I thus cannot change anything on the sidebar. I do not know why this is happening, but I am working to fix it. For the mean time, please bare with me.

Thanks!

Also, in case you want to know what I've been reading, I recently finished Sea by Heidi R Kling and Tagged by Mara Purhagen. I will be starting The Red Umbrella by Christina Gonzalez later today. It's a Tenner-palooza!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked SEA (I spied on your Goodreads rating) :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...