Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blogiversary Bonanza!

Today is a very special day because - drumroll please - Chick Lit Teens is officially two years old! 

Can you believe that? I certainly can't.

Two years ago today I logged onto Blogger for the first time ever (I'd never even read a blog before) and set up my own YA book review blog. Originally I called it Books for the Reading Teen. Now, in theory that's a pretty nice name. When you give people the URL, however, it's waaaaay to long. Did I mention there were dashes between every word AND .blogspot.com at the end?

Needless to say, that name didn't last too long. Within a few months my blog name changed to Chick Lit Teens. Sounds much  better, right?

Well, anywho, it's kind of surreal to look back two years later at what my blog started out as. The name, the layout, my review style - it's all changed. I've met a ton of wonderful book bloggers, a community that I never even knew existed. I've also met so many amazing authors and gotten a chance to read some phenomenal books.

I'm honored and humbled that so many people enjoy my blog and care what I have to say. When I started this blog two years ago, I never could've envisioned where it's gone. It's completely changed my life and made me even more passionate about books.

I thank you all for your continued support and I look forward to many more years of book blogging. And, to celebrate this occasion, I will be hosting a special Blogiversary Bonanza! Look out for contests and author interviews this weekend and well into next week.

Thank you again for reading Chick Lit Teens!

5 comments:

  1. Happy blogaversary to you, happy blogaversary to YOU, happy blogaversary dear Jessica, HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY TO YOUUUUU! Congrats on a great blog and two years of amazing book blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...