Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Book Trailers

This week I have another installment of my Book Trailers feature. I believe that book trailers are an extremely dynamic way to market books, and I always love to see what authors come up with. I hope that you too find these trailers interesting.

This week I have pixies, zombies and a beautifully sad book trailer.


Need by Carrie Jones



Captivate by Carrie Jones



The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan



Hold Still by Nina LaCour


This video is not a book trailer, but it deals with books and publishing. When Alexandra Bracken, author of Brightly Woven tweeted it I knew I had to feature it. I hope you enjoy it as well.



This video is also not a book trailer, but equally interesting. It let's you take a look at how a book cover is made, and let me just say it is amazingly wild. (Thanks to Miranda Kenneally for the suggestion.)



So, what do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Loved this post and the trailers you've included! The Hold Still trailer just broke my heart and The Dead Tossed waves gave me the chills :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing how the cover for BLAMELESS was made--super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover video - especially since it's a for a book I'm looking forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The book cover video was great! It's amazing how much work goes into something like that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...