Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Book Trailers

This week I have another round of wonderful book trailers, all of which were suggested by readers. Let me just say, you guys found some fabulous book trailers!


Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (US)



Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (UK)



Rules of Attraction by Simone Ekeles



How To Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation by Simone Ekeles



Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble

2 comments:

  1. I hope Brittany's in Rules of Attraction. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. The How To Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation trailer cracked me up! It was just too funny :)

    The Dreaming Anastasia trailer made me want to read it even more. Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...