Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Contribute to Chick Lit Teens

While putting together a Book Trailers post for later this week, I asked for some suggestions from my Twitter followers. And, as I have learned, when you ask Twitter, they answer. I received so many wonderful suggestions that I had to split them up into two separate posts!

As I was looking over all of their suggestions, I came up with an idea. Clearly, all of my readers are bookaholics like me and you most likely have a lot of your own favorite trailers and covers. That said, I've decided to open up Cover Judge and Book Trailers to your suggestions. I will not be able to feature all of them, of course, but I will try to include at least one or two of your suggestions each post.

To suggest a cover or trailer, simply choose the appropriate link below and fill out the form.

Suggest a cover for Cover Judge.

Suggest a trailer for Book Trailers.

I cannot wait to see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...