Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blogiversary Bonanza: Contest Update

So I just walked in the door after a week of vacation and what do I find? Books! And swag! What does this mean? More contests!

Now, in addition to the previous two prize packs I'm giving away, I'll also be giving away a third prize pack. Those of you who already entered (so long as you checked either or Wish You Were Here) will be automatically entered into the drawing for this third prize pack. Here are the details:

Prize Pack #3 -
  • Wish You Were Here by Catherine Clark (paperback) (signed)
  • Cinderella Society card (signed)
  • The Red Umbrella bookmark (signed)
  • Chasing Brooklyn bookmark (signed)
  • Chick Lit Teens bookmark
  • Catherine Clark bookmark
In addition to this, I also updated the info on the other two prize packs. Some of the swag and books are signed and I've added another piece of swag.

You can sign up for the contest on this form, for those of you who missed my previous post.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...