Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Sea Trailer!

Right now I am just a wee bit excited. Okay, I'm really, really excited, like hyperventilating excited. The trailer for Heidi R Kling's amazing Sea was just released today! I've been following its production on Twitter and am so insanely excited to see the finished product.




Isn't it gorgeous?!

The trailer was done by Vania from VLC Photo, who is extremely talented. Her previous trailers include Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink, White Cat by Holly Black and Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. Before, Beautiful Creatures was my favorite of her trailers, but I think Sea's may be taking that place. Gorgeous photographs and a beautiful score, not to mention a fabulous book!

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. That was beautiful! I was excited for this book before the trailer, but now I can hardly wait! Thanks for posting it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sea trailer is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...