Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

10 in '10 Teen Chick Lit Challenge Chat with Kieran Scott!

Happy May to all the 10 in '10 Teen Chick Lit Challenge participants!

It's time once again for our monthly 10 in '10 chat! Tonight, May 11th, we will be chatting with Kieran Scott, whose newest novel She's So Dead To Us will be hitting shelves this month. The chat will be at 8:00 pm EST in the official 10 in '10 chat room, which can be found here.


I am already a fan of Kieran Scott because of her Private  series, written under the pen name Kate Brian. I also recently read another of her books, Tourist Trap, written under the pen name Emma Harrison, which was quite enjoyable. Needless to say, I am looking forward to reading She's So Dead To Us.


Now, for those of you who haven't heard of She's So Dead To Us, here's a bit about it:

When having money is all that matters, what happens when you lose it all?

Perfect, picturesque Orchard Hill. It was the last thing Ally Ryan saw in the rear-view mirror as her mother drove them out of town and away from the shame of the scandal her father caused when his hedge fund went south and practically bankrupted all their friends -- friends that liked having trust funds and new cars, and that didn't like constant reminders that they had been swindled. So it was adios, Orchard Hill. Thanks for nothing.

Now, two years later, Ally's mother has landed a job back at the site of their downfall. So instead of Ally's new low-key, happy life, it'll be back into the snake pit with the likes of Shannen Moore and Hammond Ross.

But then there's Jake Graydon. Handsome, wealthy, bored Jake Graydon. He moved to town after Ally left and knows nothing of her scandal, but does know that he likes her. And she likes him. So off into the sunset they can go, right? Too bad Jake's friends have a problem with his new crush since it would make Ally happy. And if anyone deserves to be unhappy, it's Ally Ryan.

Ally was hoping to have left all the drama in the past, but some things just can't be forgotten. Isn't there more to life than money?


Sound like something you'd like? If so, you'll definitely want to stop by the chat. See you tonight!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I missed it again =( and wish KIERAN SCOTT none the less. *cries* I will make one chat this year, I will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed it too! Shoot. I just finished reviewing this book (http://ijustwannasithereandread.blogspot.com/2010/05/shes-so-dead-to-us-kieran-scott-review.html) and I loved it!! I also finished the challenge, but I will keep adding to my list as the year progresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kieran it was a great chat! I was wondering if and where we link or post to show we have read our books? e-mail me or leave a comment on my blog to let me know please.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...