Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

APpology

The sun is shining. Spring is in the air. Summer is nearly upon us. The days-left-of-school count is hitting the 'teens. That's right it's...AP exam time?

Yes, the wonderful time of year that is AP examination season is upon us. I have reached the point in my high school career when I am finally able to partake in this most stressful occasion. Which brings me to the point of this post. 

MY AP EUROPEAN HISTORY TEST IS IN A WEEK!

In case you didn't already know this, I am a nerd. I am not only a book nerd, but a school nerd. Which means I'm completely freaking out about my impending AP test. I have been in partial study mode all week, hence the blog's lack of activity, and will be ramping up the intensity this weekend and throughout the coming week. Because of this, my blog will not be as active as it usually is. My hope is to schedule a few blog posts this weekend, that will be posted later next week, but I can't make any promises. What can I say, my AP Barron's book is simply too convincing.

Please bear with me over the next week. I promise I will be bubbly and active after my test is over, especially with BEA being only weeks away! (Yes, I will  be at BEA, more details to come this weekend.) 

Thank you for your support and I'll see you in a week!

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck! I have complete faith in your abilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took that test back in high school and got a five on it. My tip to you is to get this review book called Best test preparation for the AP advanced placement examination, European history. You can find it on google. The questions are actually hard than what is on the test, so you'll go in and it will be cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your exam! Knock their socks off!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...