Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

BEA!

I am completely ecstatic to announce that I will be attending Book Expo America (BEA) this year!

This will be my first time at the convention, as well as in NYC. Needless to say, I am more than a little excited (not to mention nervous).

I already know of many authors and bloggers who will be attending BEA, but I know there are far more. Because of that I've decided to put together a form for authors and bloggers who are attending to fill out. The Story Siren did this on her blog earlier this week, in addition to many other bloggers, and it seemed like a great idea.

So, if you are a reader/follower of my blog who will be attending BEA this year and are interested in meeting up at BEA/TAC or just saying hi, please fill out this form.

See you all there!

2 comments:

  1. Sooooooo jealous that you're going! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet you at BEA :) Woot! Less than a month. It's going to be so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...