Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chick Lit Teens Summer Survey


With summer now well under way, I feel that it is time once again for another reader survey. I am dedicating my summer to improving Chick Lit Teens, and for that I need you to weigh in. Your opinions are the ones that matter most after all.

I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd take the time to fill out the survey HERE. As it is a bit lengthy, I understand if you'd rather not fill it out. If you do decide to, however, please answer all of the questions with complete honesty. I want to hear all criticism, even if it is negative.

Thank you in advance!

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. U have a good blog. i love reading this blog.
    I have more article about domain. I you like you can read at here.
    Domain article

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...