Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

NYC Photo Diary!

My trip to New York last week was not only my first time at BEA, but also my first time in NY. It was an absolute blast! Among all of the excitement I was able to snap a few pictures of the lovely places and people I saw. Enjoy!

The Brooklyn Bridge. We have arrived!

Walking down Broadway.

Note: My hair in these next few pics is a little...wild. My normally sweet bobby pins attacked Heidi R Kling's
(Sea) hair early on in the night, and it just wouldn't behave after that. 

Kieran Scott, author of She's So Dead to Us.

Sarah Mlynowski, author of Gimme a Call and the Magic in Manhattan series.

Michelle Zink, author of Prophecy of the Sisters and Guardian of the Gate.

Sarah Ockler, author of Twenty Boy Summer and Fixing Delilah Hannaford.

Acquired at the Teen Author Carnival.

Battery Park area of NYC. One of the cleanest, nicest cities I've ever visited.

Bree Despain, author of The Dark Divine.

Diana Peterfreund (left), author of Rampant and Ascendant, and Jennifer Lynn Barnes (center), author of Raised by Wolves and many others.

Beautiful Darkness!

Princeton!

3 comments:

  1. Super jealous of your advanced Beautiful Darkness! You wouldn't happen to mail that out to a blog follower once you read it, would you? Hint, hint :)

    Looks like a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone who has fallen asleep under a pile of books before, I like the one of you with all the books on your bed. Plus, I love your outfit in the Princeton pic! Looking forward to reading reviews of your newly acquired books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pictures! NYC was amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...