Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

BEA in a Bag WINNER!

First off, let me just say that you are all awesome! I received a much larger response to this contest than I ever could've imagined. According to the final stats, 183 people entered to win, with a total of 713 entries! This is by far the largest giveaway ever hosted on Chick Lit Teens. Thank you!

This also has persuaded me to not give the option for extra entries for a loooong while. It blew me away how many entries I tallied.

Now it's time for what you've all been waiting for: the announcement of which lucky entrant will win the BEA in a bag giveaway! To remind you, the winner will receive:



  • The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney (ARC)
  • Firelight by Sophie Jordan (ARC)
  • 2 chapter preview of  Tell Me a Secret by Holly Cupala
  • Seth  Baumgartner's Love Manifesto by Eric Luper
  • The Duff by Kody Keplinger (ARC)
  • Strand bookmark
  • Class of 2k10 bookmark
  • Change of Heart bookmark
  • Perfect Chemistry series bookmark
  • The Absolute Value of -1 bookmark
  • Class of 2k10 official BEA t-shirt
  • Official BEA bag

And the winner is....

#519 - Elie N!!!!!!

Congratulations, Elie! I will mail you your prize pack within the next week or so.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Elie N. and If I'm not mistaken you are the one who wins the cool stuff a lot. haha
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, thank you! I am so excited, this was an incredible prize. Thank you so much!

    Malbebe, I have won a few great giveaways, but I try to have good contest karma by giving away a ton of great stuff too!

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, Elie! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elie, Thats a good strategy to go by. That's so nice of you. :)

    I wish I had good luck with the contests I enter. I've won 2 out the maybe 60 contests I have entered.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...