Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Book Trailers

I have two fabulous trailers for two amazing books. The first is for The Dark Divine -- one of my favorite books of 2009 -- and the second is for Only the Good Spy Young -- one of my favorites of this year. I hope you enjoy the trailers (and their respective novels)!




The Dark Divine by Bree Despain






Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda like how book trailers look more like movie trailers...these were good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...