Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cover Judge

Cover Judge is a weekly feature that showcases the beautiful covers of upcoming YA novels.

The Lost Saint by Bree Despain


Release: December 28, 2010

Synopsis:
A family destroyed. A love threatened. An enemy returns.

Grace Divine made the ultimate sacrifice to cure Daniel Kalbi. She was infected with the werewolf curse while trying to save him, and lost her beloved brother in the process. When Grace receives a haunting phone call from Jude, she knows what she must do. She must become a Hound of Heaven.

Desperate to find Jude, Grace befriends Talbot—a newcomer to town who promises her that he can help her be a hero. But as the two grow closer, the wolf grows in Grace, and her relationship with Daniel is put in danger—in more ways than one.

Unaware of the dark path she is walking, Grace begins to give into the wolf inside of her—not realizing that an enemy has returned and a deadly trap is about to be sprung.
Cover: The Dark Divine was one of my absolute favorite books of the past year. I've been looking forward to The Lost Saint ever since I finished my ARC of The Dark Divine. Other than the actual book, one of the things I was most excited about was seeing the cover of the second book. The cover for The Dark Divine was pretty, and I was looking forward to seeing how they'd continue the design onto the next book. The designers did not disappoint. This cover is simply gorgeous.

You may not know this from the design of my blog, but I absolutely adore the color blue. It's practically my signature color. The fact that The Lost Saint's cover is blue -- an extremely pretty blue nonetheless -- just makes me love it more. I'm happy to see that they've continued on the bold, gauzy fabric swathed around a pair of pale legs that was so pretty on the first cover. I especially like the graceful positioning of the legs on this cover. The combination of the blue fabric, white legs, and pitch black background is breathtaking. An overall amazing cover!

6 comments:

  1. +JMJ+

    This cover showed up three times on my Blogger Reading List within the past hour! Book bloggers are going wild for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the first book was really good! I am not a big werewolf fan but I certainly liked Bree's point of view.

    I always thought the cover of the Dark Divine was hauntingly beautiful and this one scores high in my faves too! Love these covers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like this one even better than the Dark Divine cover! It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just picked up the first book. I am glad I have time to read it since this one comes out in December right? I love the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. although i think the previous book cover is more striking i also love the look of this one it might have to do with the fact that purple is my fav color! hahaaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover. Beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...