Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Registering for BBAW 2010


Book Blogger Appreciation Week, affectionately known as BBAW around the blogosphere, is back for its third year this fall. The week-long celebration of book bloggers will be taking place September 13-17. I've participated in BBAW since its inception back in 2008 (my first year of blogging), and last year I helped out with some of the planning. Even though I was unable to volunteer my time this year on a planning committee, I'm still very excited for this year's BBAW. 

BBAW is doing something very different this year. Bloggers who want to participate during the week have to register their blog this time around. In addition to this, the judging of the award categories is going to be completely different. You can read all about the changes on the BBAW website here

As for myself, I have registered under Best Young Adult Book Blog for the niche category awards. To be eligible for this award, it is necessary that I select five posts -- three reviews, two others of my choosing -- to be judged. I've chosen the following:

Sea by Heidi R Kling

The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han

Anxious Hearts by Tucker Shaw

Just Say No

Negative vs. Positive Reviews: Which is Easier?

I hope you all decide to join me in registering for BBAW 2010! It's sure to be another great year.

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck, cool that you included the negitive vs. positive review post, its one of my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck -- and good choice of posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to join this. Great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I signed up for this too. Good luck you have a great blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...