Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Weekend of Epic-ness!

This weekend has been dubbed the Weekend of Epic-ness! (I am a genius with titles, no?) Do you want to why my weekend is going to be so epic?

This is why:


Maggie Stiefvater, author of Linger, is going to be in San Francisco this Saturday, July 24th. And not just in San Francisco, but doing a special event with Not Your Mother's Book Club, my absolute favorite book club. Plus it's not just an event, it's one of their private events. I've been to two of their private events -- Libba Bray and Shannon Hale's and Sarah Dessen's -- both of which were superb.

Oh, and then there's this:


Ally Carter, author of The Gallagher Girls series, is going to be in San Francisco this Friday, July 23rd. I always try to attend one of Ally's events when she's in San Francisco, and this will be my third. I'm twice as excited for this event because I was originally thinking I was not going to be able to make it, but the stars aligned for me.

Yes, two amazing NYT best-selling authors in two days. It truly will be an epic weekend! Check back next week for a write up of the two events.

Hope you all have a great weekend as well!

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like an awesome event! Please give us the skinny on how it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit far to me...

    Have fun and take some photos to show us later!

    Kisses from Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds great. I'm all the way across the country so I doubt I'll be able to make it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...