Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Friday, December 31, 2010

10 in '10 Teen Chick Lit Challenge: Wrap-Up!

Calling all 10 in '10 Teen Chick Lit challengers!

Can you believe it's the last time I'm going to be able to type that? In just a few hours we'll be ushering in a new year (or perhaps you already have, depending on where you are). While I'm sure 2011 will be a great year for everyone, full of good times and great reads, its beginning marks the end of the 10 in '10 Teen Chick Lit Challenge. (I for one know I'll miss having the logo on my sidebar.)

Hopefully, like me, everyone found a lot of great teen chick lit reads in 2010. I know that some studly challengers reacher their goals early on, and hopefully those who decided to take the challenge a bit slower also hit their 10 teen chick lit reads by today.

For me, I read well over 20 teen chick lit novels in 2010. I'm not going to list them all because, frankly, that would require quite a bit of bookshelf shelf searching for me. But, here are a few of the titles:
  1. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
  2. It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
  3. Runaway by Meg Cabot
  4. Broadway Lights by Jen Calonita
  5. A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
  6. So Many Boys by Suzanne Young
  7. Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
  8. She's So Dead To Us by Kieran Scott
  9. Tourist Trap by Emma Harrison
  10. Scandal by Kate Brian
  11. Vanished by Kate Brian
  12. Breathing by Cheryl Renee Herbsman
  13. Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
  14. Heist Society by Ally Carter
  15. The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
  16. Tell Me A Secret by Holly Cupala
  17. Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
  18. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
  19. Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
  20. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Whoo! I think I'll end it there. I loved every book on the list above, and would highly recommend them. As for those not listed, I have many past and upcoming reviews featuring them.

Now that you know my 10 in '10 (or, I guess, 20 in '10?) list, it's your turn to share! When the challenge started last January, Kay and I promised you giveaways. (No, we did not forget.) So, in exchange for you writing your own 10 in '10 wrap-up post, we will be giving away two teen (and tween) chick lit prize bundles, assembled by my fabulous co-host, Kay Cassidy.

Prize bundle #1
Signed copy of The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy
My Life in Pink and Green by Lisa Greenwald (Kay's favorite girl power tween book)
I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter

Prize bundle #2
Signed copy of The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy
My Life in Pink and Green by Lisa Greenwald (Kay's favorite girl power tween book)
Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors

To be entered in the giveaway, simply leave a comment with the link to your wrap-up post and your contact info (name and email) by midnight EST on Friday, January 15.

On behalf of Kay and myself, thank you so much for taking part in the 10 in '10 Teen Chick Lit Challenge! We were honored to be your co-hosts.

Have a great 2011!

6 comments:

  1. I could't complete my challenge! I was going to read 11 books but only read 9 books (the last one only finished yesterday LOL).!

    http://historias-imaginarias.blogspot.com/2010/01/desafio-10-in-teen-chick-lit-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for teen chick lit! :-)

    Thanks to everyone who participated despite our crazy blog tech issues that made our monthly posts a little sporadic. My blog finally went kaput in mid-December (RIP, dear blog), so I'm posting my final 10 in '10 list here:

    THE NAUGHTY LIST - Suzanne Young
    THE LONELY HEARTS CLUB - Elizabeth Eulberg
    THE DUFF - Kody Keplinger
    ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG - Ally Carter
    HEIST SOCIETY - Ally Carter
    PRINCESS FOR HIRE - Lindsey Leavitt
    PARANORMALCY - Kiersten White
    RIVAL- Sara Bennett Wealer
    ANNA & THE FRENCH KISS - Stephanie Perkins
    FORGIVE MY FINS - Tera Lynn Childs

    Can't wait to see everyone's final lists! I just saw YA author Elizabeth Eulberg post hers, so I'll link to it here since her latest book, PROM & PREJUDICE, is officially out today and she's a wee bit busy. :-)

    http://www.elizabetheulberg.com/blog/?p=179

    Good luck in the giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great prizes, here is my post: http://www.sithereandread.com/2010/05/10-in-10-teen-chick-lit-challenge.html

    Kate
    sithereandread (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is the link to my challenge wrap-up: http://mrsvsreviews.blogspot.com/2010/12/10-in-10-teen-chick-lit-challenge-wrap.html

    Amanda
    mrsvsreviews (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My wrap up post:

    http://reading-extensively.blogspot.com/2011/01/10-in-10-teen-chick-lit-challenge-wrap.html

    Thanks for hosting such a fun reading challenge!

    Christina

    c_thurairatnam (at)hotmail (dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED this challenge! Right up my alley. Here's my wrap-up post:
    http://yabooknerd.blogspot.com/2010/09/10-in-10-challenge-update.html

    ~ Jennifer
    jrummel @ otis.lioninc.org

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...