Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Winners!

Due to blog-related events, I have been super busy with traveling and the make-up work for school because of this traveling. I will share more about my travels once I have more definitive news. Anyways, now that I have put all the chaos behind me, I am getting back onto the proverbial horse and back into blogging. So, I thought I may as well start by announcing some contest winners!

The winners of the 10 in '10 Teen Chick Lit Challenge wrap-up contest are:

Kate &
Mrs. V!

Congratulations to both of you! I'd also like to give a big thank you to everyone who entered the contest and took part in the challenge. You guys are fabulous! Since Kay and I wanted the challengers to share their wrap-up posts, I did not collect mailing addresses with entries. Because of this, Kate & Mrs. V, you will need to shoot me a quick email with your mailing addresses. Thanks!

Now time to announce the winner of the Loser/Queen giveaway:

Ivy from Ivy Reads!

Congratulations, Ivy!

If you entered either of these contests and didn't win, don't forget to enter the Prom and Prejudice giveaway before it ends (Monday at midnight EST)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...