Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sweet Venom Bookmark Giveaway

As a part of the cover reveal of Tera Lynn Childs' Sweet Venom, I have a few signed bookmarks featuring the gorgeous cover to give away. I had  originally intended to post this giveaway along with the Sweet Venom cover reveal, but my mail service had other ideas and they were not delivered until today.

If you are anything like me, you can never have enough bookmarks lying about, especially when they're signed. Plus, these bookmarks are super pretty, as you can see in the picture below.



I will be giving away five of these lovely bookmarks to five (5) lucky readers. All you have to do to enter to win is fill out the this form by midnight EST on Tuesday, March 1. I'm going to have to keep this contest restricted to US residents only. Sorry international readers, I will host something for you all soon!

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...