Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sweet Venom Cover Reveal

I know most of you are probably still coming down from all the excitement and chocolate-induced sugar comas of Valentine's Day, so I though I'd treat you to a little something special: a cover reveal!

Last year Kay Cassidy and I hosted a chat with Tera Lynn Childs for our 10 in '10 Teen Chick Lit Challenge, wherein she mentioned a new series she was working on, due out Fall 2011. As with Oh. My. Gods. and Goddess Bootcamp, this series was inspired by a bit of Greek mythology. Only instead of majestic gods and goddesses bestowed with  incredible powers, the characters in this new series were bestowed with a seemingly less fabulous gift. It was the kind of gift that came with lots of hissing and scales. The girls were to be descendants of Medusa. 

At the time of the chat, the first book was titled Medusa Girls #1. Recently, however, Tera announced the official title: Sweet Venom!

To summarize, the book has a fabulous premise and a great title to go along with it. All that's left is the cover. And luckily, I just so happen to be a part of the team that has the honor of revealing the cover. So, without further ado, I give you the Sweet Venom cover!


Three teenage descendants of Medusa, the once-beautiful gorgon maligned by myth, must reunite and embrace their fates in a world where monsters lurk in plain sight.

Coming October 2011

Isn't it gorgeous?! I love the moody color scheme and swirling tendrils of dark hair. It's definitely not the colorful, snake-haired cover I expected. No, it is far better!

While you wait for Sweet Venom's release, be sure to check out its Facebook page and the page on Terra's website. You can also add Sweet Venom to your to-read list on Goodreads.com.

Thanks for sharing the cover reveal with me!

1 comment:

  1. It's so gorgeous! I was part of the release, too, and I blogged about it on rivreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...