Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Yes, this blog does still exist.

This morning I awoke to a comment that asked, "Does this blog still exist?" It's a question I know a lot of other readers are probably asking themselves too.

To answer your question, yes. This blog does still exist.

I know it has been quite some time since I last wrote and am very sorry for that. I'm not going to make any excuses for that. But I can promise you that, if you would be so kind as to wait a little bit more, it will be worth your while.

I, being a fan of scheming, have a lot in store for all of you loyal readers. After all, you totally deserve it!

Keep checking back here (or on the Facebook and Twitter pages) over the next few weeks to find out what I'm talking about. I already have one big surprise in store, as well as tons of contests and new reviews.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I can totally understand the need to take time away from blogging. Come back when you're ready, we're not going anywhere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Michelle on that one.Its fine that you are taking time off from blogging.Its even better that while you are away, you are planning something special for all of us.Take your time. We'll be right here when you're back.Old follower stopping by.
    Mia
    http://bookaholic5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to see you back soon! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...