Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Chick Lit Teens on TV!

A few months ago in one of my sorry-I-haven't-been-blogging-and-here-is-why posts, I mentioned that I had traveled to LA to film a segment about my blog for a television program called Young Icons. Unfortunately, because the show is syndicated, I wasn't able to provide much information on when the episode would air, other than the proposed date. Because of that I know many of you were not able to see the segment. Luckily, Young Icons recently uploaded the segment to YouTube. So, I present to you my Young Icons segment!

(Now, before you hit play, I must give you my one rule about watching the segment: no laughing at me!)


Ta-da! Hopefully you enjoyed the segment. I think it turned out rather nicely. I especially like the inclusion of all of the photos of me with my favorite authors (like Jennifer Lynn Barnes) and some of my favorite books (The Dark Divine by Bree Despain). Although, I probably could have done without the photos of Little Jessica, especially on national television. My mother sent those without my knowledge. But overall I am very happy with how it turned out, and I hope you are too.

Please, comment and let me know what you think of the segment. I love feedback! And, if you feel like sharing, did reading help you overcome any barriers emotionally or otherwise?

Thanks for watching!

7 comments:

  1. Great video! You looked great in the segment...even the little Jessica photos. Congrats on such an awesome opportunity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a fantastic video! Congratulations, you really rocked it. I hope more people seeing the video are encouraged to take up book blogging since we have such an awesome, vibrant community. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome video! Congratulations :) It's nice to see that the rest of the world wants to take up blogging as well, so hopefully now you've inspired some people :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That is so awesome that you had siuch an opportunity! :) The clip looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so adorable!! Congratulations, the segment was great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...