Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Books for Trade

Today I finally took the plunge and reorganized/cleaned my bookshelves.When it was all said and done, I found myself with a rather hefty pile of books that I either a) don't want or b) haven't read and most likely never will. So I'm doing something I've only done a few times before: offering to trade.

If you see something that interests you on the list below, send an email to chicklitteens@gmail.com with the title(s) that interest you and what you have for trade.

Right now I am only looking to trade with readers in the US and Canada. And please, please make sure whatever books you trade are in good shape. All of the books I'm trading are nearly brand new.

I will give preference to anyone looking to trade The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder, Circle of Fire by Michelle Zink, Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt, Paranormalcy by Kiersten White, Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker, Invisible Things by Jenny Davidson, or an ARC of Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins  (I know, I know, but I have to put it out there!). Of course, I will consider any YA/MG outside of those listed. Those titles are just currently topping my list.

And now what you can trade for...

ARCs:
  • I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
  • Ruined by Paula Morris
  • Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
  • Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
  • Time Riders by Alex Scarrow
  • Dangerous Neighbors by Beth Kephart
  • Virgin Territory by James Lecesne
  • Sharks & Boys by Kristen Tracy
  • Kisses and Lies by Lauren Henderson
  • My Boyfriends' Dogs by Dandi Daley Mackall
  • After by Kristin Harmel
  • Token of Darnkess by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
  • Invisible Girl by Mary Hanlon Stone
Paperbacks:
  • Ordinary Beauty by Laura Wiess
  • Loser/Queen by Jodi Lynn Anderson
  • Freefall by Mindi Scott
  • Cathy's Book
  • Cathy's Key
  • Look for Me by Moonlight by Mary Downin Hahn
  • Aces Up by Lauren Barnholdt
  • The Alpha Bet by Stephanie Hale
  • A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler
  • Moonlight by Rachel Hawthorne
Hardcovers:
  • Cathy's Ring
  • Picture the Dead by Adele Griffin and Lisa Brown
  • Another Faust by Daniel and Dina Nayeri
  • Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
  • Friend is Not a Verb by Daniel Ehrenhaft
  • The Maze Runner by James Dashner
  • The Splendor Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore
  • Dream Girl by Lauren Mechling
  • Kiss Me, Kill Me by Lauren Henderson
That's all for now (though I'm sure I'll add more later)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...