Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Chick Lit Teens' New Look

As I'm sure many of you have noticed, Chick Lit Teens underwent a makeover late last night. I've been trying to find a new background for some time now, one that would capture both my personality and that of the blog. I think (and hopefully you agree) that the new look accomplishes that perfectly.

Both the background and header are from Shabby Blogs, which is an amazing website that provides free backgrounds, headers and other gorgeous goodies for bloggers. They were responsible for the previous header and background that served me well for the past year or so. Unfortunately, said background was removed from their website a few months back when they revamped it. I've been searching for a new one ever since, and am so glad I was able to find one through Shabby Blogs again.

I'm absolutely thrilled with the new look and I hope you are too! I'd love to hear what you think.

8 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous =) I love Shabby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really loving your new look-- I don't remember what the old design and layout looked like, but this is definitely beautiful and easy to read :)

    I just did a major blog makeover for my own blog last week-- if you haven't seen it yet, HERE is a link to what it used to look like... let me know what you think! ;)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink isn't really my color :P But you know it totally suits you and your blog. Love the new look! The header is really pretty ^-^

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks pretty. Love the Eiffel tower. And my blog has a pink background too. The font reminds me of Jane Austen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it-the pink color is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...