Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Forever has Arrived

If you're anything like me, you spent last night restlessly dreaming about today: the day Maggie Stiefvater's Forever is finally out.


The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Shiver trilogy from Maggie Stiefvater

then.

When Sam met Grace, he was a wolf and she was a girl. Eventually he found a way to become a boy, and their love moved from a curious distance to the intense closeness of shared lives.

now.

That should have been the end of their story. But Grace was not meant to stay human. Now she is the wolf. And the wolves of Mercy Falls are about to be killed in one final, spectacular hunt.

forever.

Sam would do anything for Grace. But can one boy and one love really change a hostile, predatory world? The past, the present, and the future are about to collide in one pure moment - a moment of death or life, farewell or forever.
I was at the bookstore early this morning, before they even had Forever on the shelves (I may have slipped a copy off the book cart they left sitting in the YA section). Unfortunately, I haven't been able to read it yet, due to a college essay seminar. BUT I am finally home, which means it is the beginning of the end for Sam, Grace, Cole and Isabel and their respective stories.

The wait for Forever felt like an eternity after the cliffhanger Maggie left readers on in Linger, but now that it is finally here, I wish it wasn't. Because it means one of my favorite series ever is coming to a close. And, knowing Maggie, it also means I will be spending the rest of my afternoon and evening balling.

If you're reading Forever, I hope you are enjoying it. If you aren't, what is wrong with you?!

Just kidding. (But, seriously, yous should be reading this series. Just look at my gushing reviews of Shiver and Linger.)

My review will hopefully be up later this week. But for now, I leave you with the Forever trailer (featuring Jonas and Plunkett singing Sam's "Summer Girl") to tide you over.



Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten my copy yet but I can't wait to read Forever ^-^ I'm sad that The Wolves of Mercy Falls will be over but also really exited to read the book!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just blogged about what happens when series end! It can be so sad!

    http://blog.verbalpyrotechnics.com/post/7572632484/the-end-of-series

    We'd love your comments.
    And I'm definitely going to add a link to this post :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...