Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Boys and YA

Last night my school held its annual Decades Dance. My friends and I, being seniors, were decked out in 80's garb - hideous electric blue eyes shadow and all - and danced the entire night. We had a blast. Of course, all that dancing left me completely wiped out. So when I woke up this morning and saw this article on The New York Times' website, I knew there was no way I could write a proper, impassioned response - at least not without lots and lots of coffee.

Instead, I am going to direct you to Saundra Mitchell's blog, where she posted fabulous response to Lipsyte's article. Go, Saundra!

1 comment:

  1. That was such a great response! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...