Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

All These Things I've Done Winner

Hi there readers!

 I'm happy to announce that my first attempt at using Rafflecopter went swimmingly. I think I am in love. Not only did it take care of all of the entries and make creating the form uber easy, it also picked the winner for me. So much love!

 That said, the winner of the All These Things I've Done giveaway is...

 #22 - Sayomay!

I've sent you an email notifying you that you won and need a response ASAP so I can get the book out to you. (The one issue with Rafflecopter is that it does not collect mailing addresses.)

Congratulations! 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...