Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Commenter Contest

Recently I've noticed more and more bloggers hosting "Monthly Commenter Contests." The idea is, in my opinion, a fabulous one. Bloggers put lots of time and energy into updating their blogs, and comments are a lovely way to get feedback on our work and keep us motivated. The contests are also a way to thank all of our readers for, well, reading our blogs.

That in mind, I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and being hosting monthly commenter contests, starting with September.

Just as on other blogs, only thoughtful comments left on posts from the month of September will be counted. (By thoughtful comments I mean something other than "Great review," "I'll have to check this one out," or "Great blog! I recently started a book blog and you can find it here.")

Because of the number of international readers I have, this contest will be open internationally.

Before I get to the prize, I have one last rule. When you leave a comment, please make sure you're either logged in on a Google account or leave your name and email. Anonymous comments and those left without any contact info will not be counted.

Okay, onto the prize. This month, one lucky commenter will win...


...an ARC of Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare and an Infernal Devices notebook!

Special thanks to Emily's Reading Room, the blog where I first saw this idea. 

8 comments:

  1. Awesome contest idea. Thanks so much! This book would be a great gift for a family member of mine, who owns and enjoyed the original MI trilogy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This contest caused me to stumble across your blog. It's fantastic! I've never seen anything like your 'Cover Judge' section before, and have just spent quite a while poring over it. :) Also, gorgeous logo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea! Comments are fun. I'm going to definitely try for this; we'll see how it goes.

    Oh...lol...speaking of comments...I'm lacking! So, if you want, check out my blog sometime, okay?

    princessoflit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, what a cool idea! I've also seen a lot of blogs have these kinds of contests, and I'm glad you're joining in as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I love this kind of contest. And the prizes are great. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think comment contests are fun. At least the comments prove that the person has actually read the post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was actually going to go out and buy this book because I love the Mortal Instruments series. Thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading your blog! =) There's always something to look forward to! Such as Cover Judge, the Reviews with your honest opinions, contests like this, or just some random post that's fun to read! =) Your reviews have inspired me to get out of my comfort zone and look for new releases by new authors I have never heard of. You also do a fantastic job keeping your blog interesting and fun! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...