Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Taylor Swift Speak Now Tour

I know this is a book blog. And I know I usually don't post about personal stuff unless it's book-related.

Well, today is going to be an exception to that norm, because last night was one of the greatest nights of my life. I went to Taylor Swift's Speak Now concert.

It. Was. Enchanting.

I've never seen or experienced anything quite like it. I'm not really even sure how to describe the concert. (Magical, maybe?) So, rather than gushing to about it, I'm going to show you.

Enjoy, fellow Swift fans!
(Click images to enlarge)
I am in love with this stage. Is it not gorgeous?!
Taylor Swift. In person. So. Cool.
"The Story of Us" sung while Taylor stands next to a beautiful gazebo.
She sang "Our Song" - my first and favorite song by her.

The costumes for "Mean" were lovely.

"Speak Now" was one of her most theatrical performances of the night. What a lovely set.

Um, ya, Taylor came out into the crowd. And I was ten feet away. I just about died!
She played "Untouchable," one of my absolute favorite songs. It was magical.
Did I mention that I adore her guitar? (Photo courtesy of Gabby Cho)
Not the best picture...but it was her sparkly guitar from the "Our Song" video. I love it so much!
She ended the show with "Love Story"...while in a flying balcony above the crowd!

And so ended one of the greatest nights of my life. I was wonderstruck.
Best. Concert. Ever.

Photos courtesy of my sister, Jenna (a.k.a. the best sister ever).

6 comments:

  1. Is the "enchanting" bit a play on words? :P
    That looks like it was tons of fun. I can't believe they had full sets that they kept on changing. Glad you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going on Wednesday night. SO EXCITED. This will be the third time I've seen her and it never, never gets old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend went to her concert and she said it was amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wanted to go to her concert here in Toronto, but couldn't make it. This looks like it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw her at Gillete in MA. Our concert is at the end of her Sparks Fly Music Vid. It POURED but it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a total Swiftie! So jealous that you get to experience this. She came here in the Philippines months ago but the tickets were sold out when I was about to buy a ticket! Glad you had so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...