Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Audition Bookmark Giveaway

Contest Closed

Last week was my birthday. It was great fun, full of cake, friends, family and presents. I was reminded of how much fun it is to get gifts. Now, I'm not a person with a lot of wants, but it's still nice to get a surprise or two every once in awhile. So, with this in mind, I thought I would host an impromptu giveaway this week. Hopefully you all like getting little gifts as much as I do!

 Three (3) Chick Lit Teens readers will win an Audition bookmark, featuring the cover of and an excerpt from Audition by Stasia Ward Kehoe. (I will also probably throw in a few other surprise pieces of swag.) To enter, simply fill out the form below. The ever-magical Rafflecopter has all of the other details, including the rules of entry.

Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boomarks! Thanks so much for the giveaway.
    Not counting books that already came out (Scorpio Races), I really want The Iron Knight and Inheritance. But mostly the Iron Knight.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to read The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff and Whereever You Go by Heather Davis. ha ha. I don't really know where to start because I have a long list of them on Goodreads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! Tiger's Voyage... I just LOVE the series!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...