Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

A New Look for Cover Judge

Ever since I was a wee little first grader, I have judge books by their covers. I know a lot of people say such a habit isn't right, but I cannot help it. I love book covers and, no matter what anyone says, I do think a book's cover says a lot about it. Thus, shortly after starting my blog I created "You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover...Or Can You?" (later shortened to Cover Judge). The posts quickly became a staple of my blog, with me posting a new cover analysis nearly every week. 

Recently, however, I've found myself a little less enamored with my Cover Judge posts. I'm itching to do something new, something different. So I've decided to change up Cover Judge for a bit. I have two cover-related ideas that I'm going to be trying out over the next few weeks. If well received, my plan is to mix these new posts in with my normal Cover Judge posts, that way there's a bit more variety.

The first change up post will be up later in the week, so keep an eye out for it. I hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Cover Judge posts but I also love change so I'll be on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...