Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

In my house, it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without
"A Deep Fried Korean Thanksgiving."
Today is Thanksgiving for us Americans, a day when families (and friends) come together to share a meal and give thanks for all of their blessing. Wherever you are today - with friends or family, at school or at home - I want to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving.

This year, I am most thankful for having my entire family at home. My father just returned home after spending seven weeks in LA and Seattle, training for a new job, and my sister is home from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo for the first time in months. It's so nice having everyone home, healthy and safe.

I am also thankful for all of the wonderful books I have read this year, all of the great authors I have met, all of the opportunities I have had, and all of you, my loyal readers who never cease to amaze me. I am so, so grateful for being able to share my three loves - reading, writing, and ranting - with all of you. Thank you for reading my blog!

There are so many other things I am thankful for, but I don't want to keep you from your cooking and eating, so I'll leave it there. I hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving with the people you love.

Now, as the Gilmore girls say, go eat n' eat n' eat n' eat!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm glad you're having a great day and I love that episode! (Of course, I love all Gilmore Girl episodes...) The Thanksgiving dinner at the Kim's was hilarious! XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...