Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Best of 2011: Best Cast of Characters

This award goes to a book with one of the best cast of characters I've encountered in awhile. Every single character was colorful and well-written, capturing my attention. 

And that book is....


Hourglass by Myra McEntire!
From my review:

Even the supporting characters were wonderful. From Em’s best friend, Lily, to Michael’s best friend, Kaleb, every character had multiple layers to them, making them as interesting as Em herself. Each one could easily hold his or her own in a spinoff novel. In fact, though I don’t normally say this often, I am as excited to find out more about the supporting characters as I am about reading more about Em and Michael in the next book. It was all around one of the best cast of characters I’ve encountered this year, if not ever.


Yes, it's true, I fell hard for all of these characters. McEntire has a real talent with writing realistic characters that are as complex as they are colorful. I loved a lot about this book, but the character were by far my favorite. So long as all of my favorite characters are back in Timepiece, I am sure I will love it.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for another Best of 2011 winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...