Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Best of 2011: Best Contemporary Sequel

This year, the best contemporary sequel I read was...

Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter!

Heist Society was one of my favorite releases of 2010, and now Uncommon Criminals is one of my favorites of 2011. There is just something about this series that is so enchanting. It could be that Ally Carter is the author or it could be that Kat is such a strong, engaging main character or it could be that I have always loved spy/heist stories. No matter, it is safe to say that this series has stolen my heart. 

Uncommon Criminals was particularly fun to read because there were two heists, meaning there was twice as much scheming. And, if you know me, you know I enjoy the scheming and planning just as much as the heist itself. There was also a lot of Hale, which is always a plus. I really enjoyed getting to get to know more about his background, as well as Kat's and all of the other character's. It was just so much fun getting to be back in their world. I cannot wait for more books in this series!

Check back tomorrow for another Best of 2011 post.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Gallagher Girl books and have theses ones in my To read stack. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Uncommon Criminals! =) It was a strong sequeal to a great book and the heist was even better! I only wished that there was more Nick. =(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...