Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Best of 2011: Best Last Hurrah

This past year I have said goodbye to a lot of my favorite characters. One goodbye stood out from the rest though. And that book was...

We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han!


Ever since I read The Summer I Turned Pretty, Belly, Conrad, and Jeremiah have been some of my favorite characters. Going into We'll Always Have Summer, I had no idea who I wanted Belly to end up with, as I loved both Conrad and Jeremiah. I decided to just go with the flow and enjoy the last installment in their story. This last hurrah was definitely not what I had expected. Not at all. The events of the novel took me completely by surprise, further confusing my feelings about Belly, Conrad, and Jeremiah. Still, when it was all said and done, I found myself pleased with how everything had worked out. All three characters were true to who they were and everything felt...right. 

What was your favorite last hurrah of 2011? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...