Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Friday, December 16, 2011

The Best of 2011

The end is near (and I don't just mean the end of the week)!

As of yesterday, December is half over. That means Christmas is just around the corner and with it, the end of the year. So, naturally, it's time to start looking back on this past year and all of the books it brought us.

I have already seen a few blogs starting there 2011 wrap-up posts, and I figure I may as well join in. Rather than doing my tradition "Top 10 Books of the Year" post, however, I have decided to shake things up a little. Starting next week, I will be posting a new "best" book everyday. The categories will range from "Best Sequel" to "Best Dialogue."

This past year has just been too great reading-wise for me to try and boil it down to just 10 books. Each book has its own unique way of capturing my heart, and I want to honor that. I hope you'll join me in celebrating these titles. (And feel free to throw your two-cents in as well!)

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more! I've discovered so many amazing books/authors this year that it would be impossible to nominate just one or two :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...