Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Friday, February 3, 2012

More Hunger Games

...because there really is no such thing as too much Hunger Games.

In honor of there be being less than 50 days until the release of The Hunger Games movie, Lionsgate has released a second theatrical trailer. In this new trailer, fans get a glimpse of The Capitol, as well as other new footage. My personal favorites are the scenes between Prim and Katniss (they captured them perfectly) and Gale and Katniss (because it's Gale).

The more I glimpses I see of the movie, the more excited I get for March 23. It truly looks as though Hollywood has succeeded in creating a quality adaption of a beloved book. Of course, the movie will never be able to equal the book in excellence, but I do expect it to be highly enjoyable.


What do you think? Are you as excited and optimistic as I am?

And, if you still haven't gotten your Hunger Games fill, Lionsgate has also launched a new Tumblr-based website titled "Capital Couture." This fun online "magazine" showcases the style in The Hunger Games movie, as well as GIFs and other exclusives. 

How great does Effie look? It's spot-on, in my opinion.
Happy Hunger Games!

P.S. Don't forget to snag your tickets to The Hunger Games when they go on sale on Feb. 22!

2 comments:

  1. I so can't wait for this!! I'm trying to get my greedy little hands on advance tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this series, I'm waiting to for it in the mail, and I'm excited for it to enter theaters. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...