Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Friday, March 23, 2012

An Apology and A Celebration

I am woefully behind on blogging, I know. This is the first week in a long while that I didn't schedule any posts. I sincerely apologize. My schedule was crazy this week with Powder Puff practices and the Powder Puff game and, best of all....The Hunger Games midnight premiere!

It was wonderful, and there is a lot I want to say about it. A post will be forthcoming, after I have had more than three hours of sleep. For now, I will just say this: go see it. You will not regret the decision. You may even run into me at the movie theater, because I plan on going to see it again. Yes, it was that good.

Now, go out and celebrate The Hunger Games movie! And, in the words of the colorful Effie Trinket, may the odds be ever in your favor.


2 comments:

  1. It WAS amazing, wasn't it? I still can't get over it. There were certain things I'd have liked to see, but overall, it was SUCH a good experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear it was good. I'm waiting until some of the madness dies down a bit.
    And thanks for your blogging advice, too. It was very helpful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...