Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week book bloggers post a top ten list in response to a pre-selected prompt. This week's prompt was "Top Ten Authors I'd Like To See On A Reality Show." However, they also threw out the option of doing a list of your own choice, which I decided to do. And so I give you: Top
1. Em from Hourglass by Myra McEntire
"You know, Scarlett, Rhett didn't give a damn, and frankly, I don't either."
2. Jas from Bad Kitty by Michele Jaffe
"For some reason my father saw no problem with us playing 'Barbie and ken go to Hawaii to save their marriage by picking up another couple for sexy good times,' but if Barbie and Ken had gone to Hawaii to 'rescue another couple from a crazed kidnapper,' that would have been wrong."
3. Anna from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
"French name, English accent, American school. Anna confused."
4. Isabelle and Cole from The Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater
"'Are you high? Why are you never wearing a shirt?'
'I sleep naked,' Cole said...'As the day goes on, I put on more and more clothing. You should've come over an hour ago.'"
5. Sophie from Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
"But this room looked like it had been decorated by the unholy lovechild of Barbie and Strawberry Shortcake."
6. Evie from Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
"Tasers are a one-size-fits-all paranormal butt-kicking option. Mine's pink with rhinestones."