Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Take That, New York!

Every time I post a write-up of an event, there is invariably that one person who leaves a comment lamenting the fact she was not at the event. "That bookstore is right in my backyard," she will say. "How did I not know this was happening?"

So, for all of you lamenters out there, you now have no excuse. This Friday, the ever-wonderful Not Your Mother's Book Club has put together a gigantic YA party at the Books Inc. in Opera Plaza.

Now, you may be asking yourself, what do I mean by a gigantic YA party? Ladies and gentlemen, I mean a huge party for all Bay Area YA lovers and authors. Last I checked, there were about 20 authors coming. Yes, 20 YA authors.

In case you couldn't tell, this is the place to be on Friday night. If you live anywhere near the Bay Area and love YA, you should be there. Even if, like me, it will require a two hour drive. Believe me, NYMBC is notorious for their fabulous events, and this one is shaping up to be the best of the best.

You can find more information on the event here, as well as a list of the attending authors.

Hope to see you there!

P.S. If you can't make it to San Francisco for the party, you can still get books signed by the authors in attendance. Simply call Books Inc. Opera Plaza, and the nice people there will help you out.

3 comments:

  1. I AM SO JEALOUS. I WANT TO GO. OMG INGRID PAULSON. AND HEIDI R KLINGGGGGG! AND VERONICA WOLFFF. OMGGGG HAVE OODLES OF FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such an awesome event! I loved seeing Veronica Rossi again. And Ingrid was super cute when I had her sign my copy of Valkyrie. I also loved that I was able to see Katherine Longshore again too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh sounds like such a cool event, thanks for sharing it :)! I just found your blog and will definitely be following it from now on! I recently added some summer reading lists to my new blog if you want to take a look: http://heartisinthewriteplace.blogspot.com/
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...