Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

An Update on Review Requests

In an effort to better focus my attention on my blog, I will no longer be responding to review requests I cannot accept. Currently, my inbox is acting as more of a deterrent to blogging than a promoter. It is taking a large chunk of my free time to respond to emails; time I feel could be better spent blogging. I will still be reading my emails, I simply will not be responding to those requests I will not be accepting.

This leads me to my second point: I will also not be accepting as many review requests. With college on the horizon, I am facing a debate about whether or not I want to and/or can maintain my blog. I would very much like to continue blogging, but in order to that, I feel I must dial back on my commitments. I hope all of the publishers and authors I work with will understand this decision.

Again, I will still be accepting a small handful of requests, but it will be far fewer than before and I will not be responding to those requests I cannot accept.

Thank you to all those who have worked with me. Hopefully, once I get into a new routine, I will be able to begin accepting more requests again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...