Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Vertigo Giveaway Winners

First off, happy July!

When I was a wee one, I always considered the appearance of roadside firework stands as the halfway mark for summer. It seems wild to me that July is already upon us. Was it not just June first?

Hopefully, the coming month will move a tad bit slower than its predecessor. And hopefully it will afford me a bit more time for my blog. I know it has been woefully neglected this past months. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

As a show of my appreciation for your patience, I am happy to announce the three winners of the Vertigo Giveaway, who will all receive a finished copy of Vertigo by Kristina Dunker. Without further ado, I give you the winners:


Heather House,
Holly Letson,
and Stephanie!

Congratulations, you three. I hope you enjoy Vertigo, which you should be receiving in the mail sometime in July. 

And again, thank you to all of my loyal blog readers. I hope you enjoy the new content coming your way this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...